171 is located on the lively Nieuwe Binnenweg in Rotterdam. On the edge of the city centre in a district with character and a fine raw edge. For lovers of nightlife, this is the street in Rotterdam where there is always something happening. Take tram line 4 to designer hotspot MerweVierhavens or walk to the city centre. Culture lovers will find museum Boymans van Beuningen and the Kunsthal around the corner. Erasmus MC is 600 metres away. Ideal if you have to go there for work or a visit.
Arrival & departure
You receive the digital key for the entrance of the hotel by email. We do not have a reception but in our living room you will find the self check-in.
- Check-in is possible from 3 pm.
- Check-out is possible until 11 am.
All the rooms have air conditioning.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, V PAY and Maestro. Unfortunately, payment by cash is not possible.
At check-in we ask a deposit of €100 for any extras during your stay. This will be collected by debit or credit card. When not used, this will be reimbursed within 7 days after your departure in full via debit or credit card.
Your room has a TV with Chromecast and free Wi-Fi.
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at 171.
- On the Nieuwe Binnenweg there is paid parking on the street.
- Museumpark car park is open 24/7 and just a 5 minute walk from 171. Address: Museumpark 32. 3015 CX Rotterdam. Max daily rate 21 euro
- Erasmus MC Wytemaweg car park is open 24/7 and just a 5 minute walk from 171. Address: Wytemaweg 12 3015 CN Rotterdam. Max daily rate 25 euro
You can book here online.
Unfortunately, Hotel 171 is not wheelchair accessible.
All prices are exclusive of tourist tax at 6.5%.
The Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry (Uniforme Voorwaarden Horeca (UVH)) apply to all the agreements entered into by us. The UVH conditions are binding for everyone who makes use of our services. The UVH conditions can be downloaded here.
In Hotel 171 you can use the Wi-Fi network for free.